The following candidates are motivated, experienced, and ready to go to work for you:
LOGISTICS, TRANSPORTATION, DISTRIBUTION PROFESSIONAL
Doug is an accomplished supply chain professional with a proven track record managing logistics, corporate transportation, 3PL outsourcing, distribution, customer service, freight audit, bill pay and warehousing. His strengths include:
- Reducing costs while increasing service and productivity, and streamlining transportation and warehouse operations.
- Managing and supervising exempt, non-exempt and union employees in corporate, field and distribution centers.
- Working as an innovative problem solver with a strong commitment to teamwork.
- Thriving under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Barbara is a highly experienced support professional with a strong record of accomplishment within the financial services industry. She has excellent research, analytical and problem-solving capabilities. Her strengths include:
- Assisting in the planning and presentation of educational seminars to clients and prospective clients throughout the country; specific activities include compiling written materials, booking venues and coordinating room set-ups.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meeting deadlines under difficult or challenging conditions.
Joan has over 20 years of experience as an assistant to C-level executives. She is an independent and self-motivated professional with excellent research and writing skills. Joan has extensive experience in calendar, travel and expense management as well as marketing, proposal preparation and office organization. Her strengths include:
- A high level of proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Typing 80 wpm.
- Professional experience to support all levels of executive management.
To learn more about any of these candidates, please contact Molly Kissel at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.800.UNITEMP (1.800.864-8367).