Are you a temporary or contract employee? Considering taking the plunge? If so, here are a few key staffing statistics from the American Staffing Association you may find interesting:
- 2.66 million people are employed by staffing companies each day.
- 79% of staffing employees work full-time (virtually the same as the rest of the work force).
- 66% of staffing employees consider flexible work time important.
- 80% of staffing clients say staffing firms offer a good way to find people who can become permanent employees.
- 67% of staffing employees say that “choice of assignments” was an important factor in their job decision.
- 90% of staffing companies provide free training to their temporary and contract employees.
- 65% of staffing employees say they developed new or improved work skills while on assignment.
Want to learn more?
What are your thoughts?
Flexibility. Experience. Choice of assignments. Bridge to permanent employment. These are just a few of the reasons millions of Americans – and thousands of UNITEMP employees – have chosen temporary and contract work. What are the most important reasons to you? Please leave your comments below, or contact us directly via our website.