Whether you’re tackling 2011 strategic business initiatives or simply need a temporary employee to cover a vacation, UNITEMP makes it easy for New Jersey employers to request temporary help or payroll services online in three simple steps. If you haven’t used our online ordering feature yet, here’s how it works:
Step 1: Choose a Service
Tell us whether you need temporary help (for special projects, absences, peak periods, etc.) or payroll services (for introductory periods, or to boost staff during peak periods with prospective/former employees at a great savings).
Step 2: Provide Company Information
This step helps us gather vital company and contact information (such as your business address, phone number and job title), to facilitate communication as we fill your request.
Step 3: Tell Us What Kind of Employee You Need
To match the ideal candidate with your needs, we gather essential information about:
- Your work environment/atmosphere
- Assignment and project specifications
- Required and desired employee skills, traits and experience
Once you’ve provided these details, all you need to do is click the “Submit” button. A UNITEMP staffing specialist will then contact you and get started on filling your request.
What can UNITEMP do for you?
- vast pool of trained and professional personnel,
- an online request feature for faster, simpler and more efficient ordering,
- and a full complement of smart staffing solutions,
UNITEMP is your best source for on-demand staffing in New Jersey. How can we help you?