Have you recruited a new employee with great potential, but want a trial period to evaluate him on the job?
Are you trying to work around a hiring freeze?
Would you like a more efficient way to manage seasonal help, interns, retirees or contractors?
These are just a few of the reasons employers like you throughout New Jersey use payroll services. This flexible outsourcing solution helps them reduce the cost and simplify the process of payroll administration. Here’s how the service works:
- You transfer an employee or candidate you’ve sourced onto the staffing firm’s payroll.
- The staffing firm handles all required paperwork and becomes the individual’s employer of record.
- The staffing firm then manages the entire payroll process, from payroll taxes to W-2’s. Additionally, they are responsible for unemployment and workers’ compensation.
- You keep control of your employees by setting pay rates, assigning jobs and managing their activities.
Payroll services are a simple solution with a variety of benefits:
- Save time, money and work by offloading employee payroll processing.
- Mitigate employment risk.
- Lower employment costs such as workers’ compensation insurance, unemployment insurance and benefits.
- Reduce the hidden costs associated with hiring and termination.
Are payroll services right for your business?
Learn more about the features and benefits of UNITEMP’s UNIPLAN “Your Third Option” by contacting UNITEMP directly. Our staffing professionals will help you assess your workforce challenges, to determine if UNIPLAN payroll services make sense for you organization.