Let UNITEMP® be your partner in success.
UNITEMP® is much more than just a New Jersey and New York employment agency. We provide temporary employees throughout New Jersey, New York City, and across the nation as a supplier of personnel to the federal government. If you have job openings, get in touch with us, one of the leading temp agencies in NJ, and we can help you fill them with talented, skilled candidates. And UNITEMP® offers a 2 Day Guarantee of Satisfaction.
We are your New Jersey employment and recruiting agency. We’ll get to know your business and help you pinpoint what you’re really looking for in a candidate. All you have to do is:
- Call 201-678-3215 and we’ll start the process
- Sign up for our client newsletter to receive updated information
- Browse our site for helpful tips and resources
Browse our site now for articles and information, or give one of the leading temporary job agencies New Jersey a call.
We specialize in providing flexible “smart staffing” solutions to help employers:
- Reduce overhead
- Meet deadlines
- Complete all types of projects
- Tackle new initiatives
- Eliminate process bottlenecks
- Access expertise as needed
- Fill staffing gaps resulting from disability, maternity leave, vacations, resignations or terminations
- Complete all types of projects
- Get more work done
At UNITEMP®, temporary/contract staffing is what we do.
We can provide you with trained and professional temporary personnel in a variety of fields, including:
- Administrative & Office
- Accounting, Banking & Finance
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Legal Support
- Marketing & Sales
- Medical Support
- Call Center
- Customer Service
- Graphic Design
- Project Support
- And much more!
Types of service provided:
Temporary Help Service
On demand, as needed, for special projects, absences, peak periods, growth, specific skill sets needed only temporarily. Very flexible scheduling. Effectively used to often meet or beat expenditure budgets and project deadlines. Have a look at our Temp Help Cost Calculator.
“Freedom to Hire”
Your company may directly hire UNITEMP® Temporary Personnel’s temporary employee for a fee. The fee is 25% of the employee’s estimated total first year’s compensation, including estimated commissions and bonuses, and any signing bonus prorated down to 5% over the first 480 hours paid for the temporary. The fee remains at 5% thereafter. This option is available to all UNITEMP® customers.
Zero Premium on Overtime
SMART companies realize the savings UNITEMP® offers!
UNIPLAN® Flexible Payroll Service
As customer, you identify the employee, determine the wage and job description – UNITEMP® adds a small percentage and payrolls the person for as long or short as you want. You reap the savings! The savings is in comparison to regular temporary help where UNITEMP® must find the employee. UNIPLAN® is great for orientation or introductory periods or to boost staffing during peak periods. UNIPLAN® is a great way to employ prospective or former employees, family, retirees or seasonal employees … at the rate you want them to be paid and a bill rate you control. A great savings. Have a look at our UNIPLAN® Rate Quote..
- FULL Freedom to Hire. Your company may hire its UNIPLAN® “Payrolled” employee(s) for free, at any time. This option is available to all UNITEMP® customers.
Highly Skilled Talent Pool
At UNITEMP®, we don’t just provide you with a warm body. Our team of Staffing Professionals work every day to develop our pool of professional, skilled and talented temporary employees. Each applicant is evaluated using the nationally recognized IBM Kenexa ProveIt! testing software. These evaluations measure the temporary’s skills as they pertain to over 700 different software programs.
UNCONDITIONAL Two Day Guarantee of Satisfaction
UNCONDITIONAL Two Day
GUARANTEE of SATISFACTION
If you are not completely satisfied with a UNITEMP® employee, notify UNITEMP® before the end of the second day. UNITEMP® will assume full responsibility for the employee’s compensation and cancel all charges to you.
THEODORE S. KISSEL, President
About our employees:
- We invest heavily in recruitment marketing to attract the best talent.
- We require at least two years of relevant job experience.
- Our temporary employees must pass a rigid assessment process that includes an in-person interview and validated computer skills evaluation.
- We use state-of-the-art skill matching software to contact temporary/contract employees who are the best match for our client’s specific project requirements.
- UNITEMP® participates in only E-Verify.